Oops, something wrong
We weren't able to schedule your demo
You have been successfully subscribed to our Newsletter.
Your request has been submitted successfully .
Subscribe to our
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
It'll only take a minute and you can unsubscribe at any time
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on LeloCode Community's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on LeloCode Community's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by LeloCode Community at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on LeloCode Community's web site are provided "as is". LeloCode Community makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, LeloCode Community does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall LeloCode Community or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on LeloCode Community's Internet site, even if LeloCode Community or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on LeloCode Community's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. LeloCode Community does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. LeloCode Community may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. LeloCode Community does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
LeloCode Community has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LeloCode Community of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Copyright / Takedown
Users agree and certify that they have rights to share all content that they post on LeloCode.com — including, but not limited to, information posted in articles, discussions, and comments. This rule applies to prose, code snippets, collections of links, etc. Regardless of citation, users may not post copy and pasted content that does not belong to them. Users assume all risk for the content they post, including someone else's reliance on its accuracy, claims relating to intellectual property, or other legal rights. If you believe that a user has plagiarized content, misrepresented their identity, misappropriated work, or otherwise run afoul of DMCA regulations, please email info@LeloCode.com. LeloCode Community may remove any content users post for any reason.
9. LeloCode Community Trademarks and Logos Policy
All uses of the LeloCode Community logo, LeloCode Community badges, brand slogans, iconography, and the like, may only be used with express permission from LeloCode Community. LeloCode Community reserves all rights, even if certain assets are included in LeloCode Community open source projects. Please contact yo@LeloCode.to with any questions or to request permission.
10. Reserved Names
LeloCode Community has the right to maintain a list of reserved names which will not be made publicly available. These reserved names may be set aside for purposes of proactive trademark protection, avoiding user confusion, security measures, or any other reason (or no reason).
Additionally, LeloCode Community reserves the right to change any already-claimed name at its sole discretion. In such cases, LeloCode Community will make reasonable effort to find a suitable alternative and assist with any transition-related concerns.
11. Content Policy
The following policy applies to comments, articles, and all other works shared on the LeloCode Community platform:
- Users must make a good-faith effort to share content that is on-topic, of high-quality, and is not designed primarily for the purposes of promotion or creating backlinks.
- Posts must contain substantial content — they may not merely reference an external link that contains the full post.
- If a post contains affiliate links, that fact must be clearly disclosed. For instance, with language such as: “This post includes affiliate links; I may receive compensation if you purchase products or services from the different links provided in this article.”
LeloCode Community reserves the right to remove any content that it deems to be in violation of this policy at its sole discretion. Additionally, LeloCode Community reserves the right to restrict any user’s ability to participate on the platform at its sole discretion.
12. Governing Law
Any claim relating to LeloCode Community's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.